Mobe Review :Social Media Marketing
Mobe Review – Social media is considered as today’s ultimate traffic generator, and it’s not difficult to understand why. It can drive visitors to your site and make lots of money without waiting for SEO to kick in. You can simply engage with your followers and convert them into paying customers by posting relevant and interesting quotes, case studies, articles (yours or others’) or any other helpful content online.
Keep in mind that not all social media platforms are created equal, and choosing the right network is key to running a successful campaign. But with more than 1,000+ social media sites available, how do you determine which one deserves your resources and attention? Clearly, you can’t have it all for obvious reasons.
To start with, answer the questions below, because then it will be easy for you to implement strategies and gain more Mobe through social media marketing.
1. What are your company goals?
As with anything in life, you need to know where you want to go to succeed. Such also applies to businesses—whether what you want is to increase revenue, expand your reach or enhance brand recognition, you need to have clear objectives. Once you’ve figured that out, channel all your efforts towards campaigns that will allow you to achieve your goals.
2. What are the most popular social networking sites that could fit my needs?
Keeping track of new social media platforms is like watching rabbits multiply. Every year, we see new platforms rise and fall, or get wolfed down by one of the major players. Their development is endless.
Below are just some statistics that might help you in choosing which social media platform to use based on the number of users and benefits:
|Social Media Platforms||No. of Unique Users
*as of Feb. 1, 2016
|Top Claims||Suited for|
|1.1 billion||· Around two-thirds of all social media visits to Shopify stores come from Facebook
· Facebook has the highest conversion rate for all social media e-Commerce traffic at 1.85% according to Shopify
· An average of 85% of all orders from social media come from Facebook
· Ranked by roughly 67% of B2C respondents
|Youtube||1.3 billion||· Estimated to generate $5.6 billion in gross revenue by 2016
· 6 billion hours of video watched per month
· 1 billion videos watched over mobile phones daily
· 2015 is the year of the video
· Second to Google, it’s the next most popular search engine
|310 million||· It’s a broadcast system for fast albeit short-lived news
· 88% of users are on mobile
· Generates 500 million tweets per day
|B2B and B2C|
|255 million||· It is a site where professionals and businesspeople congregate
· Professional connections result in lead generation and sales
· 94% of B2B businesses use LinkedIn
· Revenue generated at the end of 2014 was $643 million (a 44% growth rate over the previous period)
|250 million||· 80% of Pinterest users are female, 20% men
· 88% of users purchase products they pinned
· 9 million users have connected their accounts to Facebook
|Google+||120 million||· Used for relationship marketing
· Has 53% positive interaction between users and brands
· Marketers have kept it in their mix due to its close association with the search engine
· The +1 button is hit 5 billion times daily
|100 million||· 70 million photos and videos are posted daily
· 53% of internet users in the 18-29 age range use Instagram
Source: “Top 15 Most Popular Social Networking Sites.” EBizMBA.com. EBizMBA Inc., Feb. 2016. Web. 15 Feb. 2016.
3. Where does your target audience hang out?
If your target audience is on Facebook, would it be rational to spend time building a profile on Myspace? This is common sense. Your intent is to be found by your prospects, and if your customers flock elsewhere, it would be a waste of time, energy and resources to invest in other channels.
4. Can you track your success?
Can your chosen social media accounts provide insights? Marketing strategies that deliver measurable means to gauge success shouldn’t be missing in any marketer’s book. Your business can take advantage of analytics to measure and analyze your online campaign success, allowing you to weed out the bad strategies from the good.
5. Are they high maintenance?
Successful marketing constitutes a balance of offline and online methods. Though digital marketing works wonders, it should not be your only strategy. Otherwise, some aspects of your business will suffer.
Mobe Reviews :Social Media Marketing Post, Tweet, Comment
A good platform as per Mobe Ratings should allow you to generate, evaluate and validate if your social engagement is a major driver of site traffic and sales, or otherwise. It should also tell you whether your traffic flow is of low or high value and if viewers spend time navigating your page or if they bounce immediately off of it. Understanding these factors is a must to facilitate business intelligence and continuity.